Oskoreï Index du Forum

Which Two Real Madrid Stars Mourinho Wanted

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Oskoreï Index du Forum -> Hall de Communauté -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile
Corveedechiottes
Corveedechiottes

Point(s): 25
Moyenne de points: 2,27

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 08:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Which Two Real Madrid Stars Mourinho Wanted Répondre en citant

With Jose Mourinho having expressed his transfer sbobet online frustrations after not getting the players he wanted so far in this window, the names of two Real Madrid stars he was keen on have now reportedly been revealed.The Manchester United coach recently stated that he submitted a list of five names he wanted the Red Devils to sign to the club's board."I would like to have two more players. I think I am not going to get two," Mourinho said, as quoted by beIN SPORTS."I think that it's possible I will have one. And that one, I gave a list to my club of five names a few months ago. And I wait to see if it's possible to have one of these players."If it's possible, it's possible; if it's not, it's not. If it's possible, it's good; if not, then we keep fighting and working and believing in the players that we have."Marca has now reported that Toni sbobet online Kroos and Gareth Bale were the two Los Blancos stars Mourinho wanted to lure to Old Trafford. However, the Spanish giants rejected the approach for both of them, while the players seem happy in Spain too.Bale expressed his frustrations under Zinedine Zidane last season, but it is believed new Real coach Julen Lopetegui wants to give him a more prominent role after sbobet online Cristiano Ronaldo's exit from the Santiago Bernabeu.Kroos, meanwhile, was close to joining United before he opted to sign for Real in 2014. He has been a target for the Red Devils a number of times over the years since, but he is now one of the key players at the Madrid club.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Aoû - 08:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Oskoreï Index du Forum -> Hall de Communauté -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation